Each project is overseen by an experienced decommissioning manager, backed by experts in asbestos removal, decontamination and hazardous waste.
With support from the rest of our business in the UK and mainland Europe, we can deliver a consistently high standard of decommissioning service, in full compliance with CDM regulations, across one or multiple sites.
We operate the third largest fleet in the UK including high airflow vacuum and standard tankers and have a wide range of demolition plant available:
- High reach excavators (>30m) with shear attachments
- Hydraulic 360 pulverisers
- Scrap handlers
- Hydraulic hammers
- Abrasive cold cutting & hydrodemolition equipment
- Fork lift equipment
Our disposal services include:
- Solvent recycling
- Management and sale of scrap, redundant plant and equipment
- High temperature incineration and deep storage of hazardous waste
- Thirteen landfill sites and further recycling facilities in Europe
- Single and multi-site projects are carried out to CDM standards
- All our Project Managers are PRINCE 2 Practitioners
- All decommissioning operatives hold safety passports and have chemical awareness training
- All demolition operatives hold CSCS, asbestos awareness and demolition operative cards
- Automotive manufacture, offshore oil and gas production and public sector expertise
For more information, ring the decommissioning team on 0800 048 3630 or email email@example.com.