Suitable for heavy crude blending and sludge control the P43® can be used for:
- Gasoline blending
- Biodiesel blending
- Diluted bitumen blending (synthetic crude)
- HFO (Heavy Fuel Oils)
The system uses a powerful jet of oil, which sweeps and rotates through the sludge at the base of the tank and blends soluble hydrocarbons into the total contents.
The P43® reduces the need for tank entry and achieves higher efficiency levels than any other solution on the market. It is designed and built to exacting specifications and offers outstanding performance with minimum maintenance.
For new, clean or gas free tanks, the P43® can be centre-mounted as a permanent installation.
- Unmanned entry
- No electricity required
- System contained within the tank
- No static build up
- Negligible maintenance required
- Ensures a more uniform feedstock for downstream processing
- Maximises recovery of inventory stock
- Improves water draw off
- Eliminates water trapping, which can contribute to corrosion of the tank floor
- Low capital cost
- Reduces tank outage
- No separate power supply required; the P43® uses energy from the existing import pump
- Maintains maximum storage capacity